Thursday, March 01, 2012

March 1st - 1 & 0.5 months Away

Today is March 1st 2012! Start the count down to my BY TT Spring 2012 begins on April 15, 2012.
For those who are not too familiar with abbreviations I use BY = Bikram Yoga, TT = Teacher Training.
Actually to be honest, I have been preping for TT a while ago, well mostly preparing myself mentally. I've been asking instructors and friends who went to the last TT of how to prep myself and what to expect there. Everyone was so helpful and received lots of suggestions and advices.  ^_^

Recently already gathering actual stuff for the training and believe me or not packing my luggage. I know its a bit early but that's me slowly taking my time to fill up my luggage. A lot of people told me to not bring that much down to LA as I can buy most stuff there, but when I see things are on sale, I just cannot stop myself.

I bought mostly vitamin & supplements, energy mixes, water filter jug, thermos, and insulated water bottles. I will make a more thorough checklist before I depart.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin! Congratulations on your decision to go to BKTT. I look forward to reading your posts as you prepare. I will also be blogging about the experience. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete