Saturday, June 16, 2012

9 weeks OVER!

OMG this past final week went by extremely fast. Bikram went through all the postures with us during lectures. He actually didn't make up stay up too late except for the last movie night. Yesterday was the day that everyone was waiting for. We had Rajashree taught us in the morning and of course Boss taught the FINAL class. The class was packed with visitors (family and friends), visiting teachers and staff. When Boss finished signing 1000 books, he walked in at 6pm. Everyone cheered and few beach balls were being tossed around. The 90 min went by quick. Everyone was pumping up for the final breathing. Once the Boss said "That's Enough" for the breathing. Everyone CHEER and Stood up, clapping and hugging each other. Then Boss played Disco music. Everyone started to find their friends and hugging and cheering that "We DID IT!" Total Emotional Release! We are finally becoming Bikram Yoga Certified Teachers!

Looking back this 9 weeks in LA. I became more independent and took care of myself. However, I have to give a big thanks to my new friends that I met here. They were all extremely supportive and especially when I was sick, they took care of me. Besides studying and lectures, I had fun, seriously, I did. I was able to visit places that I have never been before (Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Manhattan Beach...etc) Very thankful that my family and friends back home supported me because without their financial and emotional support I would not be here BYTT Spring 2012. You'll never know what will happen in the future but live in the moment and enjoy 100% of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment